Labels in this Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

We are going to Cheam, United Kingdom

GramaBarb's Strawberry Shortcake Recipe left for Cheam, UK -- Let's follow it.....

First of all we will want to know where Cheam is located:
Cheam's roots can be dated back as far as 1018, when Chertsey Abbey owned the area. The park that caught my attention in Cheam is Nonsuch Park. I had to find out more about this Park as I'm sure it has a colourful history. This is an excellent video giving a brief overview of the history of Nonsuch Park in Cheam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI6BEAK127E
Near the entrance to Nonsuch Park is a lovely shopping area in Cheam Village.
A delightful visit that will be complete by stopping for dinner at The Grumpy Mole Restaurant I would like to try The “GRUMPY MOLE” PIES!
Thank you for Following my Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment