Labels in this Blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

Two Paws up for Dallas,Texas


White Rock Lake, Dallas, Texas
After a week in Dallas I was "head over heels in love" with it! It was filled to the brim with everything a person imagines about Texas. "BIG!" It certainly had a Texas personality and hospitality for visitors to enjoy.
So when over 20 different recipe postcards were recently purchased I had to take a virtual trip to Dallas.
It was hard to pick one feature to write about until I came across the words "Dog-Friendly Dallas". I screeched to a stop and checked the dog page out. Sure enough Dallas was BIG on dogs. This page features a long list of activities and places that will make you and your dog feel very special. click Dog-Friendly Dallas

Having fun at White Rock Lake Dog Park in Dallas
https://youtu.be/tzJVT2lCmhk

Looking for something to eat where you can take your dog too?
Bread Winners in Dallas

I am very happy my recipes now have a home in Dallas, TX.
Here is sample:

GramaBarb's Zippy Meatballs
Fresh Apple Cake
Orange Shortbread Cookies
Italian Dessert Recipe
Swedish Rusks Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment